Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disney On The Brain...

I don't know if it was exactly the best idea to schedule our first ever trip to Disney World right when I'm starting two info-heavy classes at C.O.D.

At this moment, my noggin's crammed with Mickey trivia, dining hall options, park opening and closing times, lists of what are the must-visit rides and which ones to skip, airport baggage regulations, hotel reservations, things we gotta remember to pack, tips for making our stay the best it can possibly be...

I already think I'll need a vacation after the one we planned for next week hasn't even started yet.

All I know is that I'd better really enjoy my time off next week... 'cause I'll be a good week behind every other classmate in two classes and it sounds like it'll be a strain to catch up.

Oh, and there's that wedding thing I've gotta do next Saturday as well. Thing is, I'm a wedding videographer, and with things a bit slow in the wedding biz, I have to take every date I can get.

So next week's schedule is like this:
Monday - hop on plane, see kids squeal with delight, land in Orlando, check in, take in Magic Kingdom
Tuesday - on to Epcot
Wednesday - Animal Kingdom comes a callin'
Thursday - Hollywood Studios
Friday - check out early, have a good 4 hours to check out one of the parks again, hop on plane home
Saturday - shoot wedding and reception
Sunday - take a 22 hour nap
Monday - try to figure out how far behind I'm already in class
Tuesday - face the music... but at least I could have a nice tan to show for it

No comments:

Post a Comment